In the area of the splendid Luxembourg Garden and the Pantheon quarter this mostly residential street neighbors The Seine River and The Arabic World Institute as well as the Montparnasse trendy area with its number of cinemas, diverse restaurants and cafes. It is also very close to the selected and sophisticated Saint Germain des Prés with its elegant latest fashion shops, famous restaurants, cafes, pubs, and the claimed Buci market.
This 95m2 apartment is exactly situated between Rue Du Cardinal Lemoine and Rue Jussieu. Located on the second floor of a well maintained 18th century walk-up building this pleasant and comfortable is equipped with a security system.
The exposure is Southeast and it faces both street and a calm courtyard. Most of the apartment has a nice parquet floor and white painted walls.
The total 95 m2 area is and divided as follows:
- In the hall corridor placed right after the main door there are built in bookshelves. The Corridor leads to the living room area:
- Warmly decorated with eclectic furniture the 22m2 living room has, on one side, two windows, a double sofa bed (160 wide), two armchairs, paintings and decoratives items such as lamps and rugs, a stereo placed on an interesting piece. On the other side a decorative fireplace and a large mirror as well as a antic piano give a warm athmosphere to the room. There is also a TV and VCR.
- Open to the living room, but in a separate room the large kitchen and dining area is composed of: a dinning table with its four matching chairs, a modern rectangular commode, as well as a cupboard.
The kitchen is all tilled (tommettes) and is equipped with an electric oven, a freezer, four gas burners, a dishwasher, a coffee maker and a toaster. All the necessary utensils are put away in the cupboards.
- To the left side of the dining room area the 18m2 childrens bedroom has , a single bed with a window , as well as a baby bed ( up to 5 years old), and a table for baby’s care. There is also a decorative fireplace, a cupboard, a commode and diverse staircases. This bedroom gives on a calm courtyard.
- The second 16m2 bedroom is on the street side. It has a queen size bed, a cupboard (penderie), a nice decorative chair, lamps, paintings and an antique masterpiece. The bedroom is separated from the hall corridor by a Japenese slidding door.
- Next to this bedroom is a small office room with a window still giving on the street side with nice curtains. It has a sofa bed (wide 130) as well as an original wooden armchair and an antique bureau en bois de rose. It is also has a staircase ( etagere) and nice lamps.
There are two bathrooms in the apartment:
The first one is next to the kitchen. It has a window a shower and a sink as well as WC. It is all white and blue tiled.
The second bathroom is on the other side of the apartment. A long hall where you will have a washing machine as well as a separate Morocco stylish WC leads to this bathroom. It is equipped with a tub, a sink, a mirror, and cupboards.
The closest metro station is Cardinal Lemoine: Line 10.
Subway: CARDINAL LEMOINE (LINE 10)