Algarve; near Almancil/Santa Barbara; 3 miles to town
sleeps up to: 16
This is one of the most stylish and spacious late 18th century farmhouses in the Algarve.
It is beautifully converted and restored property with a truly unique blend of charm and character.
The house is very spacious; on two levels it can sleep 12, and upto 16 with the separate guest cottage. This is an ideal spot for that family get together and as you are so well catered for, you may have no wish to leave during your stay.
In a rural setting, high in the hills, it has lovely views over neighbouring villageand the surrounding area and is extremely peaceful.
* Main farmhouse comprises 6 bedrooms, 2 doubles and 4 twins
* 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite) and 2 shower rooms (1 en-suite)
* Guest toilet on ground level
* Kitchen with gas range (double oven etc), fridge/freezer and seating area for 4/6
* Dining room with large oak dining table
* Games area with card table, books
* 2 living rooms, one with large fireplace and TV room with DVD (BBC and some other English language channels)
* Conservatory with bistro-style seating looking out on to pool
* Barbeque area with large marble table
* Under floor heating
* Separate guest cottage with two further bedrooms
Sleeps up to
typical pricing (per week)
December 29, 2007
January 5, 2008
Pricing for all other times of year on request. Prices are subject to change; call us to confirm current pricing.