This (large! 160 m2, 1,700 sq.ft) apartment is right in the Jordaan area, close to the Singel Canal and just a 5 minutes walk from the Central Station.
This very large apartment is on the second and third floor.
3 bedrooms (1 downstairs, 2 upstairs),
2 bathrooms (1 downstairs, 1 upstairs),
2 separate toilets (1 downstairs, 1 upstairs)
The bathrooms have a shower and bathtub. The upstairs bathroom has a jacuzzi.
Also, there is a roof terrace, 12 m2 / 150 sq ft, getting sun all day.
(The roof terrace is yet to be decorated with plants).
- dinner table for 8, bar next to table for extra seats, kitchen utensils for 12.
- a washer/dryer is in the apartment
- phone is available upon request,
- internet is available with a dial-up connection,
- there is a TV, with VHS and DVD,
- there is a working fireplace
The kitchen has a dishwasher, microwave, oven (convection) and all kitchen utensils you need.
Smoking is allowed on the roof terrace, not inside the apartment.
Beds and bedrooms:
- Master bedroom (downstairs): queen size 160 x 200 (6'6'' by 5'6'' ft, non-separable), with private bathroom with jacuzzi tub and separate shower.
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs, facing street): 160 x 200 / 5'6'' x 6'6'' (separable into twins) + sleeping sofa for 2 persons (non-separable)
- Bedroom 3 (upstairs, facing back): 160 x 200 (separable) + rollaway bed for 1 person
Bedroom 2 and 3 share a bathroom.
In the living room there are 2 futon sofas, that can each sleep 2 persons. Both are double beds (140 x 200 / 4'8" x 6'6").
A baby crib is available.
About street sounds:
The master bedroom is on the lower floor, facing the back. The other 2 bedrooms are on the top floor, one facing the street, the other at the back.
The 2 bedrooms at the back are quiet at all times.
This street is a shopping street, and the shops in the immediate vicinity of the apartment are a cheese shop, a wine shop, a coffeeshop and some clothing stores, all closing at 6 pm. The street is a narrow (typical Jordaan) street, with some cars and lots of bicycles. It is possible that you hear some sounds from the street in the rooms facing the street.
However, it is surprisingly quiet in the apartment, as we have witnessed ourselves (even with the windows open). Sleeping in the front bedroom, and in the living room is very well possible.
Sleeps up to
Within walking distance of
typical pricing (per week)
May 5, 2008
May 12, 2008
Pricing for all other times of year on request. Prices are subject to change; call us to confirm current pricing.