This 16th century beautifully restored farmhouse is built of sandstone and sits in its own grounds of about 5 acres, deep in the countryside.
The house has all modern comforts whilst retaining original features including wooden beams and original bread oven. From its hillside position it commands wonderful views over the valley, with two terraces providing sun or shade at different times of day.
This delightful farmhouse sleeps 9 people maximum within 5 bedrooms.
* Hall:- the hall is under the tower and has a cloakroom.
* Fully equipped kitchen:- Facilities include oven, 4 hobs, microwave oven, dishwasher, toaster, coffeemaker and fridge-freezer.
* Large sitting room:- with an open fireplace and direct access to the dining room and west terrace. There is also a coffee table, arm chairs for 9 people, television, Hi-fi system with radio and CD player. Books and local maps are also available.
* Dining room:- with sideboard dining table and 9 chairs. Highchair for small children is also available. Doors opened into kitchen, living room and out to large terrace above the swimming pool.
* 5 Bedrooms:- 2 double beds in the 2 large bedrooms, 2 twins and one single bedroom. Beds will be made up and bedrooms ready when guests arrive. Wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside tables and lamps, easy chairs are in each bedroom, fans are available on request, bath towels provided. One cot available.
* 3 bathrooms and 3 staircases. The principle bedroom has an ensuite bathroom. The other bedrooms have 1 bathroom located between two bedrooms with direct access from the bedrooms into the bathroom and to the staircases. All bathrooms have a WC and bidet.
* Games room:- Table tennis with bats and balls. Wooden picnic table for children with board games.
* Utility room:- Washing machine and tumble dryer and a second fridge/freezer.
Outside: Barbecue, two tables and ten chairs on the terraces and 4 sun lounges by the swimming pool. The private swimming pool is below the large Southwest terrace and is alarmed for childrens' safety.
Bedrooms: 1 single, 2 double, 2 twin
Baby cots: 1
Bathrooms: 3 bathrooms
Separate toilets: 1
Internal facilities: CD player, Central heating (oil), DVD player, Fans in rooms, Hi-fi system, Low allergen environment, Radio, TV, Wood burning fire or stove
Kitchen facilities: Dishwasher, Electric hob, Electric oven, Fridge-Freezer, Microwave, Tumble dryer, Washing machine
Linen: Linen and towels included.
External features on site:
* Scenic views
* Swimming pool (exclusive use)
The farmhouse is near Les Eyzies, Sarlat, St Cyprien and Le Bugue.
The nearest shop and bakery with fresh bread and croissants is about 2 kms away.