Verbier; 15 minutes walk or free shuttlebus to Medran lift
sleeps up to: 10
Chalet Perata is a super ground floor apartment-style chalet situated in an easily accessible position close to the Sports Centre which offers extremely straight-forward access to the resort centre.
There are five bedrooms with a good ratio of bathrooms. Most of the rooms are wood-panelled giving a traditional chalet feel and the living area has a lovely log fire, TV/DVD, internet access and french doors leading to a terrace and garden. There is a separate dining room which also has access to the garden.
All in all, Chalet Perata offers families or groups of friends the chance to sample this world-renowned resort in comfortable surroundings at an affordable price.
The pre-bookable minibus shuttle service is available for the chalet and provides morning drop offs and pick ups from the main Medran lift station (times restrictive).
The chalet is run by one chalet couple who live out.
The accommodation comprises:
* Bedroom One: Double
* Bedroom Two: Twin
* Bedroom Three: Twin (end to end beds)
* Bedroom Four: Double
* Bedroom Five: Twin
* Additional: 2 shower rooms (1 with loo), 1 bathroom with loo & additional separate loo
* Bath & hand towel per person (changed mid-week) with complimentary bathroom accessories
* Internet Access
* TV/DVD with film library
* Log Fire
* Pre-bookable Walkie Talkies
* Pre-bookable Playsatation 2
* External parking for one car
* minibus shuttle service available (pre-bookable & time restrictive)
* Just below the Sports Centre, 15 minutes walk from Medran lift (free bus stop running until approx 8pm stops close-by)
* Village Centre approx 8 minutes walk